This website is the property of Que Viene el Logo, and its sole purpose is to provide information about our graphic design services and other creative projects. By entering this site, you acknowledge your agreement with and understanding of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Website ownership. The domain name www.queviene.es is registered to Que Viene el Logo. The company’s contact telephone number is +34 679 83 15 05,and its email address is email@example.com.
2. Intellectual property of the website.. All the intellectual property rights for the contents and graphic design of this website belong to Que Viene el Logo, and it has the sole exploitation rights thereof. Consequently, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, public communication, or modification of any of the contents requires the prior written authorisation of Que Viene el Logo. Furthermore, all the distinctive signs, trademarks, commercial names, or signs of any class that appear in this website are protected by law.
3. Website contents and links. Que Viene el Logo shall not be held liable for any misuse of the contents of its website,and users are solely responsible for any such misuse. Nor shall it be responsible in any way for the information found in the third-party websites which are accessed through the links on this website. These links are provided for informational purposes only, and at no time should be construed as an endorsement of the products and services offered by the third-party website. If Que Viene el Logo becomes aware that the activities or contents of these websites are illegal, constitute an offence, or harm the property or rights of third parties in way that entitles them to compensation, it will take all the steps necessary to eliminate or disable the link in question as quickly as possible.
4. Exchanging and distributing information. Que Viene el Logo does not accept any liability arising from the exchange of information between its users on its website.In particular, we take no responsibility for how minors may use the information in the event that they find the information accessed offensive or disturbing.
5. Updating and modification of the website. Que Viene el Logo reserves the right to update, modify, or delete the information in its website, or its setup and layout,at any time and with no prior notice,and does not assume any liability for any consequences that might result from such changes.
6. Information about technical aspects. Que Viene el Logo does not assume any liability arising from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment that occur during a connection to the Internet, or that are caused by third parties through unlawful interference that is beyond our control.
Que Viene el Logo does not guarantee that this website or third party websites are free from viruses or any other harmful elements that may damage users´ computers, or their electronic documents and files, and consequently it does not assume liability for any damage caused by such viruses or other elements. Furthermore, it does not accept liability for any damage caused to users as a consequence of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided by third party sources.
7. By providing us with your personal information information in our forms or contact emails, you are expressly authorising Que Viene el Logo to process your personal data for the purpose of answering your service requests, sending you commercial communications,and managing the information in your curriculum, as appropriate. Que Viene el Logo will enter the personal data provided by users into a file that belongs to the company,and which has all the necessary security measures required by the personal data protection legislation in force. Que Viene el Logo will not share or disclose your personal information to third parties without your express prior consent, unless we need to do so in order to provide the service you have requested. You have the right to access, correct, delete, or challenge your personal information by writing to Que Viene el Logo.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction. In general, the relations with users arising from the provision of the services offered in this website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Website users affirm they have read, understand, and voluntarily agree to the above terms and conditions.